Wednesday, October 19, 2011

"In case you forgot -- or didn't know in the first place -- Wendell Potter, the former head of corporate communications for CIGNA, says profits drive the insurance industry, and that its highly paid executives deceive and manipulate to put shareholders first - above the health needs of their members.

Potter, certainly a guy in a position to know, said further that "there are no government 'death panels.' The law doesn't cut Medicare benefits and it doesn't call for a 'government takeover' of health care. . . . My colleagues and I came up with that term to scare the heck out of people." (emphasis added)

Anybody else feel manipulated and deceived?

2 comments:

Atlanta Home Security said...

That is very helpful. It provided me a few ideas and I'll be posting them on my web site eventually. I'm bookmarking your site and I'll be back again. Thank you again!

Atlanta Home Security

Home Security said...

This site is good because they give us a new thing and new ideas and new topic how good all of they are we should appreciate them because of these good thing.